☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 4 June 2011

[Info] 04.06.2011 Dave Reitzas Mixed Ayu's New Song "progress"

The music arranger, Dave Reitzas of some of Ayu's songs from the latest "Love songs" album came to post a comment about mixing "progress" song.

He stopped by AHS (Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai International Forum) today and posted this under the username "MrEnginear":

Okay, don't want to make anyone jealous....just excited.
I'm sitting in the studio right now listening to the mix I did of "Progress".
It's awesome!!
Believe me when I say that "you ain't heard nothin' yet".
The preview only presents a small taste of a very dynamic powerful song and Ayumi delivers yet another amazing passionate vocal performance from the first note to the last! Plus, Mr. Yuta does his genius arrangement again.
Gives me chills every time I hear it!
Dare I say again that it's epic?
Well anyway, hope you don't have to wait too long.

Best,
Dave Reitzas
www.reitzas.com


Original source: MrEnginear @ AHS (Dave Reitzas)
Shared by Ayu's Story

1 comment: