☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 27 February 2011

[Team Ayu] 27.02.2011 Today,

Today,
27 February 2011. 6:37pm




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I touched down at Narita Airport. When I smelled the smells and felt the breeze, I just felt so nostalgic for some reason. My heart was really complicated with both feelings of sadness and joy.

And as I took each step, more and more familiar things come into view.

And everything I hear is said in Japanese.

Then, my phone rang.

It may have been just my imagination, but it seemed as if everyone there at the airport was smiling, welcoming me back.

Hidden behind my sunglasses, I cried.

Ahhh----...........

I love Japan so much---.

I'm so happy.

And thankful... ☆

Sent from my iPhone

A

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment