☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 14 October 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 14.10.2010

Still...
14 October 2010. 6:35pm


I totally haven't written anything about 7-days yet. It's impossible to review that time with just words.

But I want to write about it.

But because I don't want to write it all in a rush, I need to sort out all the feelings that's in my heart first. So until then, please give me a little more time.

Sent from my iPhone

More under the cut!

So...
14 October 2010. 6:47pm




I'll up a commemorative photo of the heartwarming siblings ♪

From the left, big sister Aki, me, and little brother Nao.

This was in the elevator of our hotel.

When I think about it, maybe we should have taken the photo somewhere with more scenery. But this is the only photo of all 3 of us that I have, so it's a little sad. (laugh)

It's such a messy shot too. (laugh)

Maybe Nao's mobile has a better version.
For those who want to see it, send him a request. (laugh)

Sent from my iPhone

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment