☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 30 July 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 24.07.2010 - 25.07.2010

Final final...
24 July 2010. 2:11am


Finally------------------!!!!!!!!!!!

The troupe is back at the sacred land,

and starting our 2 shows at Yoyogi.


We've already come so far, so there's no real need for me to make any comparisons with words.

Anyway.

With the best audience putting in their strength and my strongest troupe putting in our best, let's just go all out with our power!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's sweat until we can't sweat any more.

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

Caption: Let's Go

Yo- Yo- Gi-!!!



Whooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh! !!!!!!!!!!


Until everyone's heart are bursting full with love, right at this moment, 2 days later ☆

Nuhh~.
25 July 2010. 3:22am


Last week, when I was standing on the stage in Kobe, it struck me that this was one of the final locations left, and after this, the RnRC tour will be coming to an end. I couldn't believe it... Or rather, I didn't want to believe it... It was like how I didn't want to wake up from a good dream. Like how I didn't want to face reality.

And while I went on to create the best time when everyone in Kobe, by giving them the best and strongest stage, I kept feeling that I wanted to just continue on and on.

However, now, before the show today, I'm just feeling really really nervous...

Why? Because, when I stood on stage during afternoon rehearsals at Yoyogi, I could feel throughout my entire body that it was the beginning of the end. And then, with that nervous and thumping heart, I stood and gave the first show at Yoyogi my all.

When The Introduction, the first song on the list, started to play, my mind suddenly just cleared, and I realized something important.

Ahh, I really need to begin this ending with my very best shot!!!

And so, I managed to pull through tonight's show well. Without regrets.

Because it's just one part out of many.

So, for the best audience who will be gathering here from all over the country, for all the staff members whom I can't thank enough, and also for my beloved comrades the band and dancers, I will hold all the love that I've received from everyone during the long nation-wide tour and pull through all the way to the end with all my might for tomorrow's final.

I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This final, which will be leading up to the super final in October.

Let's go! Yoyogi Final!!

Credit: Misa-chan
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by
Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment