☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 18 June 2010

[Twitter] Ayu Tweeted About Jejung of Tohoshinki

This is a miracle for me.. as a fan of both Ayu and Jejung :) (YES, He's my favorite member of Tohoshinki :)).
Well, Ayu replied some tweets by fans talking about Jejung to Ayu and I wonder why they talked a lot about Jejung to Ayu~ Ayu must be confused wahaha XD

oh well, here are the translations Ayu's tweets bout Jejung :)

I hope he could win♪everyone, let’s cheer him up! RT @misa2305:Ayu!!! Jaejoong will be on food prejudice king today〜@ayu_19980408 about 14 hours ago via Echofon

Oh really? is he making a poker face now? RT @michi355michi: @ayu_19980408 Jaejoong is on food prejudice king now~ about 14 hours ago via Echofon

I always cheer him up and I’m feeling like I’m his older sister♪RT @rinya1172rt0604: @ayu_19980408 Jaejoong is cute♪ about 14 hours ago via Echofon

My time line is filled with Jaejoong and ponyo lol about 14 hours ago via Echofon

Credit: Hiromi @ Sharingyoochun.net
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment