☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 29 June 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 29.06.2010 Mornin' ♪

Mornin' ♪
29 June 2010. 9:46am


I know everyone already knows about this, but,

I have reached Hong Kong yesterday~

As I walked into the hotel room, the songs glitter and fated kept playing in my head--

So nostalgic!!!

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

From the time when I touched down till evening, I went on a clothing collection trip~☆ Didn't even stop for food.

And, when I got back to the hotel, I changed into the new clothes...

Roooooo-------------------ck!!!

ImageHost.org

And like this, I went for F-O-O-D ♪

In front of the hotel, there were lots of media people around. All the fans have also been waiting for me ♪♪♪

ImageHost.org

Truly, everyone's so pure and cute ♡

And, dinner last night was, of course, Chinese--

"Let's work to make our days in Hong Kong worthwhile!!" With this speech from Mr.Prince, everyone, kanpai*1~~~~~ ☆

ImageHost.org

Armageddon and Hiroshi were also in high spirits.

And they made strange faces too----- (laugh)

ImageHost.org

Oh!

Spotted by paparazzi??!!!

ImageHost.org

*click!!!!!*

ImageHost.org

These 2 photos were taken when I got back to the hotel, and Minazou was passing moist hand towels to me. Mr Tada thought it was an interesting scene, and so he took these photos.

Well, it is interesting, I guess. (laugh)

Yeah, that's me, holding towels in my hand. (laugh)

After that, I took a bath, and went to dreamland. And that was yesterday.

And~~~~~~~ here in Hong Kong, blue skies like this tell you that morning has come once again ♪

ImageHost.org

Oh, something seems to be coming nearer...

ImageHost.org

So big--!!!

ImageHost.org

And today, with every-------------one,

let's hold onto each other's hands tightly and walk together, under the same sky.

ImageHost.org

OK? ♡

*1 Kanpai (かんぱい) - Japanese for "Cheers!"

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment