☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 22 June 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 22.06.2010 Notice ♡

Notice ♡
22 June 2010. 4:50pm


After I first wrote about it here, everyone has been really concerned the whoooooooole time, so I'm here today to report about Marron.

All this time, he has been fighting hard. Being in constant pain, he has wavered on the brink between life and death several times. But despite all that, Marron never ever gave up, and with his own strength of will...

He has won against the cancer cells!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I timidly brought him for a check-up... When I asked how everything was, the result came out "Nothing abnormal"... I cried...

The doctor said he's never seen this kind of phenomenon before. There was no need to say that it was a miracle, he looked really shocked and greatly touched.

This doesn't mean that a recurrence won't happen again, but the first operation to remove the cancer cells has gone well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's stabilized now... I think. As far as this report goes.

Though it took a really long time, recently, he has been able to eat a little of his food, and able to go for small walks.

From now on too, I will walk together with Marron, battling the illness together, with all the love I've got.

Everyone, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImageHost.org

Credit: Misa-chan
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment