☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 30 May 2010

[Photo] New Ayu Picture: Ayu Cuts Off Her Hair Short?

I got this picture from a friend of mine, and she told me that this is the latest picture of Ayu, which that means she has cut off her hair short? but the more i look to the picture, the more i think it was from her Talkin' 2 Myself era hairstyle, right? (QQ, not that i don't believe you), but honestly, I never saw this picture before though hehe, so I was kind of shocked..oh well, can anybody confirm me about this picture?
These two pictures must be taken from Ayu's Diary.


So basically! Ayu really has her hair cut shorter because the picture was taken from the latest entry of Rock 'n' Roll Blog!


Credit: QQ @ Facebook
Source: Rock 'n' Roll Blog
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment