☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 24 May 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 24.05.2010 Tadaimanbo

Tadaimanbo.
24 May 2010. 12:24am


Yeah~ Osaka was so fun~~~!!!

And that was an awesome finale for the 5th show at Osaka ☆

I rocked out too much, so I'm all bruised and tired now. (laugh)

Of course, in the shinkansen, after I boarded 551~, and after food...

More under the cut!!

ImageHost.org

*Caption: annyo~

And then~

ImageHost.org

*Caption: oyapumipuu--

And I entered matsuki*1.

And then, while I was still in matsuki, Minazou finished up my nails for me. He's really awesome.

All thanks to him...

ImageHost.org

*Caption: All shiny

Uhihihi ♡ Urepi.

He boarded the shinkansen carrying a bento and this. ↓

ImageHost.org

Gori....

And and so, everyone from Osaka, do come rock out at this year's a-nation too!!!!!!!!!!

Together, with all of everyone's strengths, we managed to create the best stage ever till the very end. Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!!!

*1 Inside joke between ayu and Max Matsuura. Both of them use the word matsuki (松木), which literally means pine forest, to describe sleep/going to bed.

ayu language - original - English meaning
Tadaimanbo - tadaima - I'm home
Oyapumipuu - oyasumi - Good night
Urepi - ureshii - Happy


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment