☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 11 March 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 11.03.2010

Reeeeeally!!
11th March, 2010 03:51pm

Again and again and again and again, soorry for not having updated here!!!!!

But♪

All recordings were finished yesterday, and PVs were completed too.... gueeeeeeee~~

I'm happyyyyyyyy~~~~~~!!!

You know what, I almost cried at the end of the recording, but I held back.

I was given a longer time for production than usual, and as a result, I have lots of different memories.

I saw a revolving lantern*1

Even though I should really start a self-congratulatory event, I think the most considerable thing is being able to deliver the greatest album to everyone.

Please anticipate it like crazy☆

Though there are still many promotions through magazines and TV music programs left to do. If I can lift my chest up, if I can tell, sing, and convey how fabulous the album is to as many people as I can ...

If they can then touch it ...

With such a wish in mind, I'll keep doing my best until the very end ☆

Editing of the tour DVD is also coming to an important phase. It is proceeding really well thanks to many staff members.

Because last year's tour was the longer journey than usual, we had more accidents and unexpected happenings than usual. Despite such things, wherever we went, all of you around the nation gave us, our troupe, a warm welcome. We received love from you, learned, and grew because of you. The faces of all our members, the holy place with full of immense power, the faces of all of you who got together at Yoyogi ...

The faces of all our many staff...

They are, just, the beeeeeest.

So, what I want to say...

The album and tour DVD are just too good, I don't know what to do.

Chon-nan feels this fully from her heart.

I will neeeeeeeeeever disappoint your expectations!!!

Please wait for it!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at the end, here is a pic. I recently changed my mobile phone but I totally don't know how to use it. This is so high-level that I beg anyone to teach me. My mobile-kun↓



See you againyon~~

Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment