☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 22 January 2010

[Fanaccount] Meeting Ayu At London Metropolis Recording Studio 21.01.2010

Here's the short fanaccount of a member of AHS who has met with Ayu yesterday.
-----------

I've been at the recording studio today at 14:00 and waited for 2 hours and it was worth it!!!!

She came out just before 16:00! I was to stressed to take a pic not to scare her away (I'm a big bloke) managed to speak with her (very good english afterall) got an autograph (she was stunned when she saw my NEXT LEVEL DVD ) I asked her how long she will stay in London and we will have another 10 days to see her

I'm going back there tomorrow mornig after work @ 8:00am hope I will be able to see her and take a pic this time ;/

See you there

BTW: cars/driver were hired from www.londoncarhire.com (that what it had written on one of the vans that the staff used when they left)


-----------

Hope to hear more from him/her!
Ganbatte to all British fans!


Credit: cronopl @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. Ayumi Hamasaki is in London again!! Where did you meet her last time and will someone come with me to find her??

    ReplyDelete