☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 27 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 27.01.2010

27th January 2010, 11:14am

Oops... My frequency of updating seems to have dropped again... *sweatdrop*

For some reason, it's been getting harder and harder to come here~~~~~ *laugh*

The photoshoots ended on a good note yesterday night. And now it's time to switch to the filming team-.

Yes, and in the blink of an eye, filming for the new PV has started this morning~!!!!! For 2!!!

Hyoeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~ *laugh*

And of course, small signs of fatigue will start to show...????? Right??? But every single day, when I leave the hotel in the morning, and when I come back at night, I see all the fans waiting for me with their smiles.

"I'll work harder!!!!!" I thought.

"I won't lose!!!" I thought.

Really, no matter how many times I've said this, I still want to say thank you.

Then, before I go home, I want to slowly and clearly read all the precious letters I've gotten from every person who has gathered here from various countries. That will become the best time for me to relax and heal in recent days~ ♡

No matter how much fatigue I feel, I will change it into tomorrow's power ♡

Even though there's still looooooots of work that ayu's team must accomplish here in London, I think that everyone will pull through it all well ♪

Is it OK if I get a day off this weekend, Mr Prince? (laugh)

I don't feel like writing more, nor do I feel like filling this entry up with photos, so please forgive~ me for this short text~~~~ ☆


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment:

  1. man when will they finally announce the date for the new album!

    ReplyDelete