☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 19 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 19.01.2010

19.01.2010

I've been too involved in creative activities lately, so haven't been updating here at all--...

I was so immersed, I've boarded my flight without realizing it...

Well, to say it more clearly, I've escaped from the mess!! Which in ayu-speak, means I've left the house, looking forward to this trip!!!

Chon-san boarded the moving car with a whoosh.

ImageHost.org

And I've arrived here.

ImageHost.org

Yes, at the Narita Airport.

ImageHost.org

Stan's here, but we're not going to Hawaii~.

After putting on 2 heat-packs which Okei-chan gave me, I'm now heading towards the country where it's -6 degrees out. (what?)

ImageHost.org

I'll get in touch again after I arrive ♡

Later~


Credit: Misa-chan @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment