☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 6 January 2010

[Ayu's Diary] 03.01.2010

Once again ... ☆
03-01-2010 05h21


Very happy new year to all! ! ! ! ! !
Have you recovered slowly?
Relax your spirit and body, being very relaxed, being very cool.

And while paying tribute you have managed to cross 2009 until the end, please cultivate the courage to walk straight, head high throughout 2010! ! !
We will work together again, eh?

Well, I return on Christmas Eve last year, I do not know why, it is with great concentration and great serenity, so I attacked the head Utagassen Kohaku, but I received lots of messages like what it had been well, I was very happy ♪
Even in this kind of period-end when there are a thousand things to do, we all took time with my team, to do that and make the most of the time! ! !
And of course, this has greatly contributed to the brilliant road to Countdown Live.
Ah! before that ...

I received messages from worried, wondering if it was because at the end of my turn singing the Kohaku, I was seen leaving the scene supported by Zin san ... In fact, it's just that I had as a hot flash, and I did not know where I should go out! lol
In fact, he came only to seek the girl completely lost! Sorry! lol
In fact ... I just remember, but this year, when we repeated endlessly in the studio focused (you see where I mean ...), I realized that bum leg, I were covered with bruises and traces of the hands and fingers of my dancers, and while I was naked legs, it looked like I had a sticker decorated with bubbles of water ... I've always. They have managed to stay until the new year ... lol
And they acted as if nothing had happened, it brought, but in reality I had a lot of dog in the buttocks and legs.
I can admit it now .... MDR!

But you know! ! ! If this were so, it just means that everyone kept me really strongly. As my door with a blow to a sacred height, otherwise if I had confidence in them, I could never have done such a figure, especially during a live.
In addition, to this figure, it had more people than they did during the Tour, and it takes a hell of concentration for all these people agree and all agree in the same breath.

I am sure that this concentration, which is transmitted in whole right arm Niiyan is clearly visible, so if there are some who have seen the show, please look at his arm carefully. I am sure you will enjoy lol (← Finally, it is not funny, so finally now we can laugh, and indeed during the Christmas Eve dinner, we all watched and we laughed lol).

And after this performance ended without incident in the car that took us back to Yoyogi, it was just to chat (crying!) With Kanako and Bancho Minazô, when suddenly, Armageddon was the front seat, was suddenly returned and a super high voice, exclaimed: "It was GENIAAAAAAAAL!".
Super, Armagedon. Thank you! lol
Even if we jumped to the strength of his voice! lol
Then it was on our "Promised Land" Yoyogi, in late 2009 and early 2010 ... The Countdown Live! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It was a scene where I sang really having learned all of the lessons that gave me the dissatisfaction that was the mine at the end of last year.
Of course, not everything was not perfect! Of course, I still want to learn lots of things! But that is not acquired at one time I even think that this desire is probably endless.

Then, the eve of CDL began after a very moving speech of our Prince and Shingo san, and we spent the whole night until morning with all musicians, dancers and all the staff. We watched together the first sunrise. Uh ... In fact, the sun rose exactly opposite to the place we could see where we were, so really I could attend the reflections of the first sunrise lol.

And I do not know why, over the shoulder and Yochan Maroni who kept discussing them lol.

All should be dead tired, yet nobody seemed to want to go, and then it was very late, seeing the faces of all lit up with smiles and tears filled because of the satisfaction of having done (uh, he There was also face puffy with sleep lol), I was so excited that I almost cried again. Finally, I cried, seeing others cry ...
That said, I work at the New Year, and I had my schedule continuously in a corner of the head, I'm surprised by so serious and quiet lol. I became a bit like the mother who watches over his flock's Eve.
And across the city had regained its silence, I went home, I played with my children, I slept like a log, and barely rose, I took a rhythm working perfectly supported who did not feel any traces of the New Year .. And here I am today. Holiday new year? That slab! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

But you know, I did what I like most do, so all is well.
I'm happy.

REALLY THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO CAME UP YOYOGI 30 and 31.
REALLY THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ENCOURAGED TO THEIR TV.
MERI TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE REACHED AT THE HEART AND THOUGHT.
THAT 2010 IS A YEAR OR SO I CAN REDIRE AND FULL OF THANKS .... ☆

Well, finally, and because I received lots of requests to that effect, here is the setlist of CDL with the authors of each perfromance:

Show of Japanese drums (SUBARU)
I am ... (SUBARU)
Moments (SUBARU)
"Tissusperformance (CEEC)
STEP you (ZIN)
Energize (Kayano)
Momentum (MARO)
Pride (ZIN)
"Performance Flying" (CEEC ZIN)
INSPIRE (SUBARU)
Because of you (MARO)
1LOVE (CHIHARU, ETSUfromTRF)
UNTIL that day,,, (CHIHARU, ETSU from TRF)
Huming7 / 4 (SUBARU)
evolution (SUBARU)
Startin '(CHIHARU, ETSUf rom TRF)
Sunrise is ALL LOVE ~ ~ (ZIN)
Boys & Girls (ZIN)
RED LINE ~ ~ for TA (ZIN)

Voila! ☆
Come on, I'll be back later.
I want to give you the lyrics of RED LINE, I'll be back soon with it! ! ! ! ! ! !

With LOVE, ayu


Credit: (AYU)Marionette @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment