☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 18 December 2009

[Team Ayu] Ayu Apologized For Her Bad Performance At Best Artist 2009

Ayu apologized in the pages of Team Ayu diary about her last performance at Best Artist 2009, where she performed also evolution forgetting some lyrics.
This "bad" performance, seemed to have provocated a delusion among her fans, so here her sorry...

[...]
"This what it was..

Today, while i was singing evo (evolution), I didn't do my best.

This cannot apologize anything. This what it was, it wasn't right.

I'm sorry.

I didn't prepared myself well.

Honestly, I should get better !! "


Credit: C+R+E+AYUMI @ AHS
Original source: Empry @Jpop Music + AyuAngel
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment