☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 26 November 2009

[Rumor] Ayumi Hamasaki Is Rumored To Have A New Boyfriend Updated

When I looked around the chinese local newpaper, it surprised me there is a piece of article talking about Ayu.
And it's a rumor that Ayu has gotten herself a boyfriend (If I'm not wrong in reading the news though, since I'm not so fluent in reading Chinese),
I'll ask my Mom to make a proper translation for me later, as my Dad didn't interest to do it for :(.
Anyway, the rumored boyfriend turns out to be the J-Dorama actor "Tetsuji Tamayama", if you see the picture.. But I think it's only a rumor though.

IMG00009-20091126-0915.jpg (355 KB)

English translation updated:

‎​After the Former issue of Ayumi Hamasaki's Mother upon the revealed drunk case, Ayumi is back with another new issue of having a new boyfriend. This new mate is the one who was rumored to Kuriyama Chiaki, TAMAYAMA Tetsuji.

Speaking about TAMAYAMA Tetsuji, who was actually suspected to having affair, is about to be revealed.

Exposed by Ayumi Hamasaki's close friends :" The fifth floor of Ayumi's residence, which is Ayumi's room, is not allowed to enter even the manager, but This TAMAYAMA Tetsuji leisurely entered the house and personally took the lift up to and went straight to her room."



Credit: Ayu's Story
Translated by: ZYRYC @ Yunhosshi
Original source: Xun Bao Daily
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment