☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 23 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 22.11.2009

One thing,
22 November 2009 5:28 AM


The cogs are starting to misalign, and everything is getting disengaged.
Becoming disconcerted but feigning composure, timidly oiling the gears, using every trick in the book, but ultimately letting it all sink in.
This time, impatience comes too late. That's how it feels.
Times when the cogs stop turning aren't unusual.
While that may be true, I don't kick and scream, being who I am I've done serious advance preparation. Just like I always have.
I yield to that preparation in times like these.
In those cases, of course it's only the truly important things that are left, so.
My heart might be in pain, for instance. I think that's proof of my humanity.
Again, it's best to protect the absolute most important things that are left.
With such thoughts today, this is Chon-san, signing off.

Aah!!!
22 November 2009 6:48 PM


What I wrote this morning...
I kinda... confused you all... I guess, maybe I worried you too much, so...
It's not that something was happening with me personally, I was thinking of something with a friend, and I wrote about that~.
I'm sorry if I was too ambiguous!!!
And I have something important to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year's CDL has become incredibly huge, of course...
There weren't as many seats available as there should have been, and I've gotten alot of disappointed messages about that...
So,
This year also, everyone on staff is working hard so we can do a second round of selections!☆
We're doing all we can so we can let as many people as possible into the venues, so give us just a little bit of time.
Please look forward to an announcement on the details!!!
And everyone who's buying the tickets just for the sake of reselling them, I'd really like you to stop that.


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment