☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 9 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 09.11.2009

Give me strength,
09-11-2009 05h44


... once, I had an ad saying that. For a drink ♪
Scratched his face, short blond hair and battle a tape pasted on the nose ...
At that time, background music, we hear "If only one wish can come true" 『Moshimo tatta hitotsu dake negai ga nara Kanau 〜』.
At that time, I ... 2 years! ! woow! lol
If I tell you why, suddenly, I talk about this because today Minazô arrived at our work place with a plaster stuck on her nose. And seeing that, and I Bancho, simultaneously and in unison, it was down: "It give me fooorce!" He broke a rule lol.
... I feel that at this time, I spent my time getting hurt, and hurt people precious to me.
I think I was completely wrong about the meaning of the word "force".
Today ... I think I understand better what "force" could mean ... even if it is a very personal rule. Whatever small the injury, pain, the cry of a person, I think that is really "strong" those who can see and who can not look away, but rather to forehead.
Yes, become strong, not being insensitive to pain.
And, recognizing that today again I think that whatever happens is the smiling face of people who are precious to me that I should protect and which I had to take the greatest care.
For that, I'd do anything.
To do this, even Pino san may have this strange expression.

ImageHost.org

And Papiko san meddling is the erection of a totem lol

ImageHost.org

But hey, whatever anyone says, I want to be by your side ...
I will always be beside you.

ImageHost.org

Is not ... ♡

ImageHost.org

Love. It's just love ♡


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment