☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 9 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 08.11.2009

Alone and discreetly ...
08-11-2009 06h14


Chon-san made her desk job, good evening. Hmm? or rather, hello? ? ?
It's been hours already that looks with the screen of my computer and that of my TV. Moreover, my portable hands free, I make briefing with members of my staff at the same time.
I feel that I suffered an attack of high waves lol
And why all this ...?
Because ...
I am preparing for the Setlist Countdown Live! !
The God of Setlist (I'm not talking about Zin san eh? *) Is down in me!
And it starts to take a sympathetic figure! ♪
It seems that it will make 10 years since I started doing CDL at Yoyogi.
It's been 10 years since then I have the chance to spend the end the new year in our Holy Land!
Yet every year, every year, I was told that lack of seats, it's really something that warms the heart.
This year, while thinking back to all that, it's bound to be something very special because it will be the 10th anniversary ♡ ♡! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
You can really provide some great ♪
Oh, about today, I had something to do with Maro chan, it was on the phone, when I remembered that song that Michael has put in his blog title, I knew what it was, it worried me, I asked him, and while there he began to sing loudly! lol
I thought of asking him the title of a song, it's the whole song back to me ears lol
Okay, I must put in writing the script for the show.
But, you know, today I revisionist old DVD, I am always so impressed by puppet. I have goosebumps.

(* pun: in Japanese, the character which means God神reads as "shin" or "jin". I take this opportunity to clarify that, if he himself has decided to write his name "Zin san "with a Z, the Japanese pronounce" Jin san "!)


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment