☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 7 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 07.11.2009

This year
7 November 2009 5:30 AM


around the time I rang in my 31st birthday...
I think a change struck me, I was going to change, I wanted to change...
I mean this in a positive way.
The thing I noticed recently is that I actually have changed.
This, again, I mean in a positive way.
Thus far, I've been completely addicted to work.
But this was because I wanted to be. It made me happy.
But I think it was really bad for my private time.
So, now, of course work is as important to me as ever, it's something I have more passion for than anything else, I could absolutely never detach from my job as an entertainer.
But at the same time, things in my private life are becoming important to me as well.
I think that way of thinking is gaining ground in me.
I've started to wish for peace in my heart. Whether just a few or alot of smiling faces, whether just a little bit or alot of kindness, I want to share it with everyone.
If someone thinks that the other people in their lives are more important than they are, they become happier for it. If you can meet someone like that, it's really a miracle.
Even when you trip and fall down, you should get up and keep taking steps forward.
Right now, I feel I have such courage and strength.
That's right! ♥
Well then, today I want to post the chorus lyrics for one more new song.

"BALLAD"
yume no tochuu de mezameta matsuge ga nureteita
(I woke up in the middle of a dream, and my eyelashes were wet)
oboeteta kotoba wa "onegai ikanai de"
(I remembered the words, "please don't go")
kesshite kawaranai no wa tsunotte yuku kono omoi
(What I can't erase or change is this feeling getting worse)
itsumo yuruganai no wa uyamai shitau kimochi
(What I can never shake is the feeling of yearning for your adoration)
kyou no yuuyake sora wa anata no you ni yasashikute
(Today's sunset sky is as gentle as you)
konda wa yume ja nai to sakebimashita "ikanai de"
(That time, it wasn't a dream, that cry of "don't go.")


Written by ayumi hamsaki

P.S.
7 November 2009 6:07 AM


Today's PV shoot went off without a hitch~!!
But... from my hair & face all the way down my body, I had real diamonds all over me, sparkly sparkly... but diamonds are stones after all, so it felt more like rough-rough than sparkly-sparkly. lol
So anyway, that's how that was~. Look forward to it!☆


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment