☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 4 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 01.11.2009

It was Halloween
01-11-2009 17h50


...wasn't it~?
Yesterday, I was chased by a large crowd of costumed people, and yes they were scary.
But I ran and ran as hard as I could and I got away! LOL
Until I reached a maximum distance from them, I ran. I felt like someone who'd done a very bad thing.
So, we just barely slid into the very last showing.

ImageHost.org

Yep!
I finally saw it.

ImageHost.org

I can't write my thoughts.
Because I'm unable to put them into words.
But I will say that when the movie was over, the theater did not brighten.
Because right then I was taken aback when I realized that while I was seeing this "movie," I completely forgot reality. I was completely deluded into thinking I was "there."
It's like I slipped away from my seat, I was leaning forward the whole time.
I really couldn't watch it with an objective eye.
Oh, and I thought I should apologize, I started crying within the first 30 seconds, and then I just wept the whole time and my nose was running and it didn't stop, just tears and tears and more tears, and the people next to me HAD to be annoyed by my "waaah waaah, sniffle sniffle" sounds.
Sorry about that...
Afterwards, the three of us went to go eat some Thai food.
I casually put my stuff on the table, and it ended up being interesting to look at so I took a photo.
Chon-san's bag (BALMAIN) & leather jacket (BALMAIN) & hat (Blumarine) feat. The Disposable Chopsticks.

ImageHost.org

Isn't the hat cute?
Here's how it looks when I wear it.

ImageHost.org

(Oh yeah, I dyed my hair black. It's nice, I like it.)
So, right as I finish eating just the right amount of food, the phone rings.
As soon as I answer, I hear "Ayuuu~! Can I come yet???"
By the way, I made no promise to meet up with him. lol
This is who was on the other line☟

ImageHost.org

It was Mr. Black Shirt. lol
Next to him is a really close friend~♪
And seriously, a succession of Michael Jackson songs were playing in the shop the whole time.
Everyone danced too much, we got all sweaty.
We smiled excessively.
It was the best night ever.
I still can't say goodbye, so.... Thank you, Michael.


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment