☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 19 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 19.11.2009

The new song,
2009/11/19 23:33 | ayu


Its jacket photos have been revealed, huh~?
It seems everyone likes them, I'm so glad!☆
For this jacket photo, we were seeing if we could give it.... a different feeling than usual, I guess.
When I can put alot of significance in there, I think it's really nice♪
As for the essential part, the songs themselves, one is a movie theme song and one is another drama theme song, and when you hear them at length in various situations it'll turn you into a kid again, and that makes me happy.
So anyway.
Yesterday was dance rehearsal.



I apologize for not having makeup on.
Chiharu's cast was like, what makeup? we can't do that. lol
Even if I did put makeup on, it'd come off in like two seconds, so I didn't bother. Wahaha~!



You can probably figure out why my hair's doing that, right? lol
Licking my lips.
wtf. lol☟



And I didn't know Shuu-chan was behind me here.
wtf. lol☟



When rehearsal was done, my face looked like it was saying "funuun."*
The one continuing to take such stupid-looking photos like the one above was of course everyone's father, who was just supervising, but that doesn't mean he was dozing off. Right?lol ☟



And also, Chon-san was running around because she was scared of getting her flu shot.
But they eventually caught me. lol
Still more to do today, I gotta get to work!!!!!!!!!

*I have no idea. maybe a sound of relief? Feeling like acting silly? feeling like one's brain has melted? I dunno.


Credit: walking.proud @ AHS
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

1 comment: