☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 18 November 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 17.11.2009

English translation will be updated soon!

It's so nice ♪
2009/11/17 18:49 | ayu


The Atmosphere with the feeling of tension. Peoples.

I like it when I feel that kind of atmosphere, watch that kind of people.


Tomorrow, I will do audition for something.

(with chiharu, special performance ♡)

Companions that spend the time together with me growth in proportion with the length of time I work.

In other words, increase gradually.

Of course, it doesnt mean it keeps increasing everywhere I go.

Why is it if you ask me, as time goes by for a while, I make sure myself that I am moving along with the members that I can't be without.

Then, I think that the members do everything with all their best.

Those people are everyoneeeee that work together with Ayumi Hamasaki.

You know, even if we walk along, it doesnt always mean that we all have to draw the same vision or aiming for the same goal.

Because everyone is different, so there will be time when the gap appears little by little.
such thing like that, we do stop and watch sometimes, right?

Watching people who fight seriously, I feel being taken aback.


Me also, will do my best!


Going out from the studio and talking deeply like this, if you said it like that, because of it I start to pay attention to a lot of thing, or...start to feeling doubt...


thinking.

watching.

feeling.

I completely got lost in this neverending loop.

Heh, the answer itself had came out when I was lost.

But, It is not different with things that come into discretion. A dialogue with myself.


Like this, while making my decision one by one, big and small, everyone lives with repeating choices everyday.

AH!!!!!!!

yesterday, chiharu and etsu talks unusually.

I think this is what mean by "I can see behind it"

I feel it again, that senpai are always great despite anything !!!!!

So, everyone, warm yourself, drink something warm, when you go home

dont forget to wash your hands (<- this is like a mother talking *lol* but it is important, Laugh)

Lets get through this winter healthily!♡


Credit: walking.proud @ AHS
Translation by Shunchan
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment