☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 3 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 29.09.09 - 30.09.09

You know ...
29-09-2009 12:36


You all know that I can not lie, eh? lol
I admit without shame, but these days, I have my energy level plummeted. I even have the strength to update my blog.
And seeing me spineless:
"We will not let you rot on the spot!"
Kanako Miura Bancho aka san and Minazô strongly shaken me, and they took me out on the town at night. And "miss Tsuriko" has even joined us, and that is equipped for a battery recharge!
My energy level has risen to the point of taking this kind of photo!

diary_29092009_1.jpg (43 KB)

Well, okay, it reached highs not immediately. It will still take some time before reaching the summit, but good as I am only human and it is proof that I am alive, even in this state, I'll do whatever it takes for a good day's work! !
Well, we took lots of pictures, try to bring you more tonight! ! ! ! ! ! !

Today ...
30-09-2009 12:36


... is the anniversary of Kazumax, one of ayu-dancers ☆
Say, if you have time, you send a message of congratulations, oki? ♪
I think it will be super happy ... ♪ ♪ ♪
"The Blog of Kazufis"
The blog of a dancer KAZUMA
Uh .. about, this is not an attack blog eh? ! lol
These days, Chon san uses "Subalog" as book learning to life.
I swear, you should all read it! ! !
If there are those who have not yet read.
The "Subablog"
The diary of daily life and thoughts of the dancer SUBARU
Well, I come back later to post pictures ok? ♡
Love is not an illusion
Dreams come true surely
Keeping the light of hope
If we believe ...

The sky is a little far
but will find the end of the rainbow.


More.
30-09-2009 18h01


I told you yesterday that I'll post pictures, so here's all the ones I left in the lurch!
To begin, as I've said, here are the members of their gigs nightlife ☟

diary_30092009_1.jpg (20 KB)

You can zap through the installation of unspeakable Minazô lol. Where we are is a restaurant supeeeer sale (with all my love ♡), on many levels it's supeeeer anything (with all my love ♡), but supeeeeer good! ♪
And the servers are all Thai, they are all nice supeeer I adore ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
Anyway, Chon san, it is rather negative, that the head can not draw it on the photo ☟
diary_30092009_2.jpg (16 KB)

You're really dark! lol
At my side, big sister Riko-Dalmatian brings us the atmosphere!
After dinner, we went to a bar owned by a friend.

diary_30092009_3.jpg (21 KB)

The point of this picture is that Chon sees san walking in the street quite normal! ! But actually not. The real important point is that we see big sister Riko-Dalmatian who never stops talking as a machine gun and balance without even noticing its business on Minazô! lol It flies really high .... ! lol
And after the photo I posted yesterday and the game of paparazzi did with him, we played a game that all girls know, the play "Sex and the City" ☟

diary_30092009_4.jpg (15 KB)

Again bins with the left, it flies high!
And Kanako Miura Bancho aka san to exclaim: "I'm Samantha!" lol
ain, girls, you see how this remark flies high, is not it? lol
In general, the level rises and instantly, but soon after falls very low, but that night, he remained very high ...! ♡ Thanks! ♡

diary_30092009_5.jpg (24 KB)

Although there also are full of garbage right lol
Good! Yesterday, during the repeat, I could take lots of pictures, I'll post them soon ♪
In the meantime, I'll put a very high flying lol ☆

diary_30092009_6.jpg (15 KB)

They are Yocchan & Peco san! mimiiii too! ♪ ♪ ♪


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment