☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 3 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 26.09.09 - 27.09.09

By moving ...
26-09-2009 21h50


... so a little too intense, I got my kidney, so here I am back home early for a good time.
It's so early that I do not know what to do! ( "be quiet!")
It does not matter, it is enough that I rest without moving, so especially do not worry ☆
So, as I have received lots of messages in that sense "You put us pictures of the girls?" ♡ but as for girls, Chon san did not have the courage to play with funny pictures (lol), I'll put one that I found where they are all cute! !

diary_26092009_1.jpg (24 KB)

I think you know, but hey, at the top right of the photo, Big Sister Aki, and left Kayanocchi.
Bottom line is (my) Midoringu. And left it Chii chan ☆
Well, I'll put my affairs in order ...
When I said it, that you there that I received a phone call:
"We would ask you to come for the assembly of a DVD of the nation! !"...
Oh? true? you take it like that? ? lol
J'arriiiiive! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Bon ben finally repartee I am at work! Lol

Postscript
26-09-2009 22h53


The installation of a nation, in fact it concerns the pictures off! !
There's plenty of images of cells, the backstage, how far can you show ... (lol) is scratching his head!
Anyway, this is undoubtedly the image collector, you can maintain good hopes ☆
You know what? yesterday, sorry for the delay, Chon san has bought the "Best" by Kazumasa Oda!

I had no intention ...
27-09-2009 09h57


... to get up so early, but this morning I woke up at 6:30.
In fact, you know, I got up just after I had gone to bed lol.
And all because I had a dream that scared me too, I found myself kind petrified, unable to breathe.
But I know if you like, but I have a technique of thunder, when I realize that "Oh, it's a dream!" I escape by force of this nightmare and I wake force!
So this morning, as was a horrible cuachemar, I quickly escaped, and woke up!
In fact, nothing terrible.
Petrified ☞ My version Maron giant lying asleep on me
(it sure prevents me from moving)
Without being able to breathe ☞ Cocoa slept lying on my face
(but how he managed that?)
These are my two daughters who were the cause.
Thanks to them, so here I am wide awake, but I do not like the sunrise over Tokyo, shutters closed, I started to clean. At 6:30 in the morning? lol
I even made a laundry. Sorry, I know it's not like me lol. In general it is not me who did (not insist)
And this is my house that shines across when ... it is already that time! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Like what I'm not talented lol
But you know I am good at housekeeping, laundry, cooking, anything that calls attention to detail. I did not say that I loved, eh? lol
Idle, I even made spinach, no benefit.
During this time, my little dog ... they slept soundly ...
BUT NOT? ? ? LOL

They just delivered myself, this is the first series ☆
It caaa! ! ! !

diary_27092009_1.jpg (23 KB)

Full of love, effort, tears and sweat of Satsuki chan and his team of shock.

diary_27092009_2.jpg (16 KB)

It's beautiful ☆
And now, the team Kobe (one of Stasuki chan) began to produce the series reserved for the TA.
You know, I know that it requires one of these sacred courage and concentration. Also still need to make many ...
Because you know, it is not just paste them, one must choose a good stone ...
I bow humbly.
Me neither, I have no right to give up, I'll live with all my might today too ☆
Couraaaage! ! !
Satsuki chan! ! And your whole team! ! !

The Bubble (continued)
27-09-2009 11:49


As I had more time until I left the job, and it was while I pass it to do something, after cleaning and laundry, I decided to make my breakfast. In general I'm not all that.
It prepares me (which, ..?)
Today is exceptional lol
And despite this long intro, I actually cooked anything extraordinary, notice is also what makes my charm lol. Voila! !

diary_27092009_3.jpg (19 KB)

Spinach with black sesame sauce and a boiled egg. I did as I could lol.
As a guide, the word "spinach" (in Japanese hôrensô) that I used in my previous message is my habit of language, because it means "make a report (Hokoku in jap.) - Contact (Renraku in jap .) - interview (sodan in jap).. lol
Well, here, nothing to do lol.
The photo, what are the spinach we eat lol (see?)
The dish is a curry tote.
In the curry, I put what I have to this point in my fridge lol.
That's why I can never repeat twice the same lol.
For rice, I do not like white, I put brown rice. And as such bulk rice and curry over in bulk, something that offends my sense of aesthetics, I begin by putting the amount of rice I can eat in a bowl, I tapped with a spoon for example (at this moment it does not crush the grains) and I throw the bowl on a plate. And this brown rice and curry, it reminds me of the colors of Team (lol)
And as color level is a bit sad, I raise the level by a fallen leaf parsley, for example, while it becomes pretty ☆
And as you know, I am a resident of the Star Basilica, I also put the basilica carved ☆
Uh ...
this reminds me ...
This is the blog that already? ?
Finally, as I write this blog, right? lol
Well, I'd better stop here lol
Okay, not deserve all these details is what makes quej'ai my alarm clock.
Come on, over for today's meeting glandouille! ! !


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment