☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 22 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 16.10.2009

Regarding the new songs,
16-10-2009 04h33


There's all kinds of clamor about it, but...
As you might expect, right now, we have to finish work on the two days in Yoyogi, you know?
Our heads are really in THAT right now.
Since we're trying to put on the perfect show, we can't think of anything else. It's not necessary.
But up until the moment you're on your deathbed, dammit, you'll have said "Wooooowww!!!" and you'll remember how awesome this show turned out!!
It's best that you're able to really experience that sort of show.
One more thing today, we had an interesting rehearsal for this probably wonderful looking show.
For the 11 years that I've had the ability to sing, I've been on my first long, long tour.
Rehearsals began as soon as 2009 started, and there have been inumerable barriers. Sometimes I climb those walls, sometimes I destroy them, and sometimes I just hang my head, but I always gradually move upwards...
Eventually, after the struggle, I get there. The final stop, Yoyogi.
And before I know it, 2009 is already almost over...
This year's tour kept getting additions, too.
This year's tour, I got special offers from overseas, too.
(As for the details there, I gotta wait for the ban to be lifted on talking about it, and then it'll get announced.?)
At any rate, for the time being, I'm focusing on Yoyogi.
I say things like that sometimes, my personality is pretty awkward, but I'm honest even when my brain's not working right. And as long as I have a place I can come home to, the fact is, I know I can work hard & do my best.
Pino & Papico are getting along well again today, snuggling up together.
And my heart is snuggling up with all of you today too.

diary_16102009_1.jpg (11 KB)

When they wake up, I'm gonna be smiling. ♡

diary_16102009_2.jpg (17 KB)

Smooch! ♡


Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment