☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 9 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 07.10.09

Questions ...
07-10-2007 22h27


... were numerous, so I am back!
The hat I wore on my return from Fukuoka airport, you can find in Toco Pacific ☆
I have another red ☆
As the T-shirt is the result of collaboration between the Pacific and Toco fine ☆

diary_07102009_7.jpg (20 KB)

Well, about Toco Pacific, a strap that I like now.

diary_07102009_8.jpg (12 KB)

I think we can reserve it at Toco Pacific
Chon san, she is so cute that she bought all the colors, but now is pink it uses.
That was Mama Chon, who did not find what she wanted, and took the rain early in the afternoon (it's true lol)
Finally ...
I CAN NOT ALWAYS FIND ON! !
Well, I return to the job ...
When I have time I will submit pictures, and we'll rebuild a little "fashion check"! ! ! ! ! ! !


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment