☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 6 October 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 02.09.09

Thank you...
02-10-2009 13h22

... thank you and thank you for all your messages, so numerous and full of warmth ♡
You know, for me, who am yesterday and the day before the concert, I'm not nature more concerned by the desire to do something great, even if it's my birthday, I would not risk to lose myself in being the voice of mad. And as nothing more I can not grieve because of that I can not get a performance that fully satisfies me, yesterday I stayed home with my family, and at midnight, I read all the messages that reached me or sms arriving continuously on my laptop ♡
With my family that has recently expanded, so with my very small turbulent Mama Chon spent many an evening finally cool ♡
And even if so it is the day of my birthday, my schedule is packed! ! !
But I am happy I am with all the Staff ♡ I love Ayu
And of course they do not know yet remain discreet all alone, so Papiko Pino and follow me to work ♡
Only now it is completely impossible that they all end up in time to catch the last flight to Fukuoka, I am a little sad because I can not see you all ...
But tomorrow I'm going around noon (er. .. it's my home, I should say "I go"?) And then tomorrow and after tomorrow, we'll make sure to spend the best moments together, ok? ?
This applies to all those who work with me, but I suppose you also increase your energy is at its peak! ! ! It's safe and sure! ! ! ! !
We will make an unforgettable two days ☆
Well, on this, Mama Chon will go to work with toddlers ♪
I look forward to seeing all the gifts and messages of all the "TA", as every year, KAZ gives me hand in hand ♡
I read them all carefully ♡
IF SAME AS ALL THE YEARS, I KNOW THAT I'LL STILL CRY LIKE A FOUNTAIN! LOL


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment