☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 20.09.09

Intended WOWOW ...
20-09-2009 08h51

... assembling images of a Direct 09-nation announcing, or rather through him, not knowing if I still have jet lag or if I'm back to my usual life, I l impression that I regained my normal pace (well, normal for me ...!).
I always fit! ! ! ! ! ! !
Yeah, because all the songs will be released ☆ ♪ ♪ ♪
Well, I change the subject, but here I went to watch the live Peco Sensei! ! ! ! ! !
At first I was very moved to the kindness of Peco Sensei who has made entry bouquet of flowers I sent him for the occasion ♡ I selected both thinking the image Peco theme at its Live this time.

diary_20092009_1.jpg (13 KB)

And at the entrance, there was this ... ☆

diary_20092009_2.jpg (11 KB)

If we approach ... ☆

diary_20092009_3.jpg (15 KB)

Seeing the name of Peco Sensei head, and seeing all the glorious names of my elders in the world of music, I confess that I was very excited and raises my blood.
And when I'm sitting, and that songs and music reached my ears and my eyes, I could not hold back my tears.
I can not explain why, but the chest swollen with emotion, feeling so much from Peco Sensei, I could even move.

diary_20092009_4.jpg (9 KB)

Tell Minazô between the camera and me, there is an arm holding a glass ...
In this regard, what Minazô drink is a delicious cocktail in limited quantities Peco san! ! !

diary_20092009_5.jpg (14 KB)

In return, we were so excited, we took a few pictures ...
In addition, Zin san joined us along the way with Princess at the end of his rehearsals, but I do not know why Princess is not on the picture ... As boss what! lol

diary_20092009_6.jpg (14 KB)

Just after our youth shouted famine were all embedded in my car to go eat lol. And now the delighted faces of Gori and SOU to their glass of beer if they are big fans lol.

diary_20092009_7.jpg (10 KB)

Then Minazô has shown its great capacity devourer of food, but sorry, I was so surprised that I forgot to take pictures lol
Come on, wait until the next! ☆
Well, I go back to editing ♪
And I have not forgot to continue my "diary Vegas, a little patience! ♡
The saddest thing is to give up.
Because I know how hard it is painful to try to renew hands that are remote.
That is why I will never stop believing.
I have perhaps done wrong. I have perhaps lost all hope.
Perhaps you do not want to see my face.
But if our hands are not united, I have no meaning or value.
It is you who give me strength to live.
Someone taught me it was better to live believing rather than doubting.
If it is that you did never fear, I will be transformed into what you want.
I cried while reading the blog of Su san ...


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment