☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 24 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] Ayu has become fans of Tohoshinki!

I found this on a Tohoshinki's forum
*I feel ashamed that as I'm the fan of Ayu, i don't know where to update myself about Ayu's recent blog about Tohoshinki hehe well anyway, here's what I've been waiting for!!*
Ayu has become the fan of Tohoshinki starting from Ehime!
She finally realized that the boys' vocals are truly amazing!!!!
I still can't believe that Ayu has turned into a Tohoshinki fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!

--------------

1_25.png (534 KB)

"...Chon-san went to go watch Tohoshinki's performance in very very high spirits.
But...
Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.
So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I'm all totally ready...
But tomorrow, I shall have my revenge."

"...To those asking 'Why were you holding a Tohoshinki towel?'...
I'M A FAN!♪
They have beautiful singing voices, I fell in love with them in Ehime~."

"Chon-san's 5 Frame Comic Theater! YA~Y!!!!
Of course, the joke (not really a joke though) is the most popular request from everyone.
This is Chon-san with
'TOHOSHINKI STYLE'☆ 

Fully equipped and very energetic♪
And right here, the member whose voice hypnotizes Chon-san the most was singing enthusiastically.♪♪♪
I was feeling way too good, I was shaking. lol
 
Well, this is the last song, and I was a very fired up person.

Coming to visit me while I'm feeling like that, all of my staff was laughing very loudly at my useless style here. lol"

Credit: ayoofic @ LJ + TVXQindo 
Original source: Team Ayu
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment