☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 23 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 22.08.09

With experience
22 August 2009 2:05 AM

Bolt & Bekele exist.
Today at rehearsal, I had some waiting time, so I got to thinking, Oh hey! I have personal experience with world records right now! <3
I ran only 6 laps around the track~~~ <3
I am in such a great mood! <3 <3 <3
In the middle of running, I found Bolt smiling and giving me a round of applause.
But then I looked closer, and it was Zin.
Then, in the last spurt, Bekele appeared & passed me with great speed.
But then I looked closer, and it was Gori.
Right then, Sou was enthusiastically singing Oda-san's World Championships theme song.
Aren't they the best, these guys? lol
Of course, we've also been taking rehearsal very seriously!
Tomorrow and day after tomorrow, we'll make them the best performances...
Let's do it--!!!
And definitely make absolutely no mistakes at all.
Ah, that's not the recently very popular Gacchi-san* thing.
Not Gacchi, GACHI. Grr. lol
Aah, at noon tomorrow, Satsuki-chan is personally coming here to Tokyo, bringing something (something sparkly, of course!☆) from Kobe~!
I'm really looking forward to it~ <3
And lastly, my nails done by Bancho, here are photos!☆

diary_22082009_1.jpg (18 KB)

For this pedicure, my big toe got a heart that I love~~~ <3

diary_22082009_2.jpg (16 KB)

Minazo just kept gluing the lines to it.
I think some of his recent attempts have been pretty good work.He was a pro nail artist after all. lol
Once a pro, always a pro. lol

*She uses the phrase "gachi" in the line before this. This is a pun that I can't translate. She loves these but hasn't done one in awhile, lol :)

Right now,
22 August 2009 2:47 AM


The Championships are on a break due to rain.
I'm not in Berlin.
With that, Today's Photo work continues~☆


Today's Photos are done☆
22 August 2009 4:00 AM


I should say, my dance stand-in has done it. ☆Akira☆, starting from tomorrow's experience, will rise up to become a true dancer on the stage!!
Please give him help!!! 
So, on Kaz-max's blog... 
the Kaz-ma talk is too cryptic, it's too noisy...
Mora-chan's shirt button opened up in the confusion. lol
There was much laughter~~~~~~~. lol



Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment