☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 22 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 21.08.09

BE-KE-LE--------------------!!! (Again)
21 August 2009 2:23 AM

It's still just the preliminaries, but again & again this guy was able to enchant me!
BEKELE---!!!!!!!!
That miraculous stamina & will power in the last spurt.
And on top of it, getting to the front when he hit the curve & increasing his lead.
How much energy he must have had to consume in that moment!

Okay, I'm through being a sports maniac saying stuff like that.
Aaahhh-------------------------------------,
Still though, one major contender was Shaheen...
But he had a bad fall...
The World Championships in Athletics are teaching me about life.
It's making me aware of things I've forgotten.
Well,
Oda was speaking too, but until I see Bolt's final result, there's no way I can get to sleep!!!!!!!!!!

I'm digressing, but I got my nails done by Bancho.♪
Aren't they charming?
Here's a side view. The gold & silver aurora span lines are glittery.☆


diary_21082009_1.jpg (13 KB)

The number of lines changes depending on what finger it is.So, looking at it from this side, you can see the rainbow colored stones are put on there, one per finger

diary_21082009_2.jpg (11 KB)

I do so love French manicures~.And I'm getting a pedicure tomorrow~ <3>
My imitation of Bolt is super-clever, though.

BOLT------------------!!!!!! (Again)
21 August 2009 4:52 AM


Everyone understands this title, right? lol
I was just absurdly nervous~.
That false start the first time, gah, stop already~!!
It was like, my heart couldn't slow down-----------!!!
I was just clinging onto Marron, I was so tense. lol
No, but he took those beautiful curves at such great speed, he set another world record.☆
And he ran like the wind, getting a time of 19'19, no less!!!!!!!!!!
Man, if he actually WAS the wind, that'd be a pretty dangerously fast wind, wouldn't it?
In the interviews after the run was over, all the interviewers that surrounded him had been excitedly dealing out questions, and he asserted very calmly, "My best is good enough for myself"* with a different side of his character than we usually see, and I felt like we could see the real him.
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Now the women's run is happening, but do you know that the queen, Blanka Vlašić, is 193 cm tall???!!!
Bolt is 196 cm, so there's only 3cm difference.
I think she must have been destined to reach the summit of this run since before she was even born.
There are things you can't change, joy & fame & wealth....
Whether or not she desires those things, I don't know, but the fact is, she holds them in her hand.
But it's bound to happen, if you have those things, you'll have to give them (and more) up, you'll have to leave things behind, but if you're able to cast those things aside, then you haven't made many mistakes in the first place.
Ah, right now, Vlašić's got the gold!!!!!!!
You can't avoid losing sight of yourself in this world with just skill alone, you need the people who you love, who continue to watch over that "self," and that's really the greatest reward.
Congratulations!!!!!!!
(Vlašić is similarly in congrats-ism mode) 

As for me, well, I haven't done anything as world-class as these athletes, but on the news they've been reporting about it so, with this single, even as young as I am, I've now got 44 top 10 singles, which I'm honored to say has broken the record set by many of my amazing superiors, putting this solo artist next in the succession of artists in first place... they say...
This thing...
It's... I just can't accept this.
Well, I keep thinking that anyway.
I want to give this honor to every person who's affected Ayumi Hamasaski, and everyone who's continuted to help Ayumi Hamasaki.
POWER UP More & More!!!

*In case anyone's curious, here's the specific interview she's quoting: Clicky! (I looked it up so I could quote Bolt accurately)



Credit: Gaijin Kanpai
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment