☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 19 August 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 18.08.09

I am always ...
18-08-2009 01h22


... taped to the CM of Athlé.
Bonchoir!
In fact, I wanted to see Mr. Matoba (exactly what you want to see? Lol), I recorded the show HEYx3, but I remember until the end of the broadcast of Athlé CM.
By the way, "the photo, taken two at the end, we gave you?", I get lots of messages asking me ...
Of course I got! lol
AND THE SAME DAY! lol
Yeah, I was actually serious here, I wanted at all costs this picture ♡
Well, I return after Athlé, probably way excited!
Ah! and I also think the fuel line of the day Photos of ♪
You are all in my eyes ... ♡

Bekeleeeee! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
18-08-2009 05h26


The 10 men 000m, Kenenisa Bekele, you saw her sprint final? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !
Genre, but how did it again the force?
Seriously, the man is amazing!
Even today, I again realized the miracle man.
When Bekele, an incredible speed, started his final sprint, I realized that Chon san had lifted up his fist and shouted "woooooooooooow!!" lol
I had to put ... spooky!
And then
Queen of the pole vault, Isinbayeva ... she lost ... the silence that fell on the stage at this moment there ...
In air, the feeling that no one had foreseen such an outcome.
Seeing the tears of Isinbayeva, I could not remember mine.
Because we have become used to the fact that it is the number 1. And perhaps forgotten how difficult it is to remain, it is much more than simply "difficult." And perhaps a little presumptuous on my part, but I felt really understand what this woman was wearing or feeling at that time.
Good! Even today to finish, I will offer some of my favorite objects girls réveil ☆
So to start, they let my dogs ♪ I have a lot, I will show you first they ☆

diary_180809_1.jpg (20 KB)

These, you know, inside the handle is a little heart!
Well, then, those ☆

diary_180809_2.jpg (22 KB)

For my princesses! ! ! The claaaaasse ♪ ♪ ♪
And finally,

diary_180809_3.jpg (21 KB)

Nico chan, and a Rainbow Star! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Serious, too beautiful ☆
As usual, thank you Satsuki chan! ♡
Well, I go to "Photos of the day". But be patient, I do not know when I'll manage to publish any package ... ♪


Credit: Cy @ AyuAngel
Rough english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment