☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 9 July 2009

[Ayu's Diary] 030709 - 050709

Osaka
03-07-2009 4:39 PM | ayu

Day 2 was once again totally great~♪
In those two days, we were able to have a fantastic time together, and
I'm really happy!♪
I'll be coming back to Osaka at the end of this month, so everyone
please look forward to it!~ (*^_^*)

Last night, the Ayu team went to one of Stan's old hometowns for a
Yakiniku dinner.

diary_030709_1.jpg (23 KB)

Chonchan had Oolong tea because she felt tired. lol

diary_030709_2.jpg (11 KB)

Chonsan did a good job of holding the meat in her stomach like a
school of fish. lol
Maybe now it's still in a group. lol

So today, after this, I'm gonna go meet up with friends in Osaka.
It'll probably be late at night before I go back home to Tokyo~.
If at all possible, I'll go back to my not-at-all-gloomy house.
What a nice kid. (?)
Yeah, no good at explaining that.
I'm just useless in this state...
But making the distinction is very important. 

After I post this,
03072009 6:40 PM | ayu


I'll be on my way back to Tokyo (`_´)>

PV
040709 3:02 AM | ayu


Today was the announcement of our selection of which applicants get to
participate in the video shoot.
The number of applications was crazy!!!
It was seriously more than 10,000 people!!!!!
Thank you so much everyone (>_<) Only 300 people could be chosen, so there are probably alot of people who are going to be disappointed, but... I was hoping that everyone could take part, but then we got this many applications. Hopefully everyone in TA who got rejected can handle it with a level-head and feel better knowing that everyone in the PV will deliver a great performance!! I'm looking forward to its completion! And all of you TA members who were chosen, please wear colorful clothes on the shooting day.☆ Oh, and this is from the office people. They'll have told you by the time we shoot, but as for bathing suits, that's NG for both men and women, thanks for your cooperation. m(__)m and above all... Let's all have looootttttttsss of fun! (^_-)-☆

diary_040709_1.jpg (9 KB)

Let's meet in our dreams. Right...? 

What the heck...
040709 6:40 AM | ayu


I'm so freaking tired, but I can't get to sleep at all.
...came back online to say that.
Starting tomorrow, the PV DANCE REHEARSALS
are starting again, so I really need to hurry up and get some rest!
Just thinking about sleeping isn't gonna make it happen.

I uh...
I made a verrry verrryy big decision today.
I honestly don't know if it's the right decision or not.
But I've definitely chosen this.
I stressed and I stressed.... and I decided.
It's best to resolve to do something, and then get acceptance for it later.
So it's okay.
Definitely okay.

But...

yume ni mita shiawase wa
tsukamu made ga ichiban ii
te ni irete shimaeba kondo wa
ushinau kowasa osou kara...
dakaratte warikireru kurai
ningen tte kantan demo nai...*

*These are lyrics from Ayu's 1998 single "For My Dear...":

"Things are better in the time before
we reach the happiness we've dreamed of,
Because once we finally reach it,
We're so afraid of letting it go...
Even so, humans aren't simple enough
to detach cleanly from that idea..." 

No, wrong! Wrong!!
040709 1:47 PM | ayu


I got alot of supportive
messages from everyone regarding
my posting this morning.
Mostly these three reactions↓

DID YOU FIND A SWEETIE?!
If I had this sort of happy news,
I'd have told everyone ages ago!

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?!
I am a girl so of course the desire for marriage is there.... there's
just the matter of a partner.

ARE YOU RETIRING?!
This would be a big decision too, wouldn't it~?
But that's not it!!!!! If I stopped singing, I wouldn't have anything.

So there you go, it's not anything like those.
If my entry was confusing, I apologize.

After this,
05072009 12:28 AM | ayu

There'll be a Today's Photo uploaded of my arrival at Haneda Airport
after the recent shows in Osaka.☆
As usual, there were so many of your sparkling smiling faces☆

For various reasons, I can't seem to get back to my usual self today.
I've become a lost child....
I don't know where to go.
It seems I've lost sight of it.... (v_v)
Maybe I'll get my usual smile back tomorrow.
What if it doesn't come back?
Come back!!!
Just for today, I give up.
I feel alone in this. 

It's true!!
05072009 4:35 AM | ayu


If it's all the same, I'd rather laugh than cry! ♪
I myself said that.*
I read so many messages from everyone, and it helped me realize that.
It hit me like a flash of bright light.
Trouble's been brewing lately.
Maybe with recording... maybe with concerts...
Why am I so worried about this sort of thing? I'm attacking all my obstacles.
So, it seems I was just getting tired.
So I couldn't see the most pure & special things, but they're visible now.

I'll never be defeated.
I will absolutely not run away.

Everyone, thank you....

LOVE is ALL...

Credit: Delirium-Zer0 + Tasking @ AHS Forum
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits

No comments:

Post a Comment