☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 5 June 2009

[TA Photo] no. 598 - 605

Photos No 598: Outside

the concert hall, on the outward and return legs, this is how everyone expected me (*_*) 
I've seen, huh! (*_*) 
The second view is at the entrance to the station in Nagoya. Wooooooow! 
All well-aligned and behaving well, I'm really proud of the team of TA! ! ! ! ! 
Thank you to you! (_) V 
  
todays_598_1.jpg (73 KB)todays_598_2.jpg (66 KB)

Photo No. 599: You have all ...

beautiful smiling faces! 
You shine! 
But you know ... when I see someone crying, I too can not help but have tears in their eyes. 
And seeing this, Armageddon also began to have watery eyes! 
That is, it is like that, we ♪ 
  
todays_599_1.jpg (59 KB)todays_599_2.jpg (64 KB)

Photo No. 600: And again and again ...

The team of Nagoya is in great shape! ! ! ! ! 
The second picture is on the platform. Again, you were likely to expect super (*_*) 

  todays_600_1.jpg (60 KB)todays_600_2.jpg (66 KB)

Photo No. 601: The Shinkansen ...

can not wait, I could not receive the letters of all ... 
I'm sorry (>_<)  But do not worry, everything was arranged for me to receive everything in Hokkaido! !  I read it all! () Biz!  All Nagoya, go next month ♪ ♪ ♪  Photo No. 602: Arrival ...  Tokyo station.  Because of the rain?  A, because I always rain, so it is my fault?  Stop spinning around me please! You made me laugh too! lol     Photo No. 603: Finally ...  While this is the last train from Nagoya, and it is already late, and above all, despite pouring rain, the team came in Kanto force! (*_*)  Ah! about, I had plenty of paper bags lol!     Photo No. 604: Finally ...  Therefore looking Suba sama! ! ! ! ! ! ! !  Photo No. 605: I found ...  Suba sama! ! ! ! ! !  Even behind a silhouette is familiar!  Say, both of the MC team, you do not get such signs of the hand! You think what? lol

todays_601_1.jpg (63 KB)

Photo No. 602: Arrival ... 

Tokyo station. 
Because of the rain? 
A, because I always rain, so it is my fault? 
Stop spinning around me please! You made me laugh too! lol 

  todays_602_1.jpg (60 KB)todays_602_2.jpg (62 KB)

Photo No. 603: Finally ... 

While this is the last train from Nagoya, and it is already late, and above all, despite pouring rain, the team came in Kanto force! (*_*) 
Ah! about, I had plenty of paper bags lol! 

todays_603_1.jpg (62 KB)todays_603_2.jpg (51 KB)

Photo No. 604: Finally ... 

Therefore looking Suba sama! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

todays_604_1.jpg (64 KB)

Photo No. 605: I found ... 

Suba sama! ! ! ! ! ! 
Even behind a silhouette is familiar! 
Say, both of the MC team, you do not get such signs of the hand! You think what? lol

todays_604_2.jpg (59 KB)

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment