☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

[TA Message] no. 557: We all...

We all... 
No 557 6/16/2009 18h09


are intimate wounds. 

One who seems happy, or one who displays a great indifference, that nothing seems to be reaching... 

Behind a smile, there is surely something that is hidden. Something. 

I do not want to say that this smile is a lie. 
I just want to say that the smile is not everything. 

This is valid for all. And for all. 

We are all human beings. 

We are only human beings. 

We are far from perfect. 

Fortunately, we are not perfect. 

It is because we are not perfect we put our hearts out to move forward. 

It is this commitment that is the energy of life. 

When I see that my heart trembles, I tell myself that I, too, have to live life with all my strength. 

I hope this is not something that is lost where the hand does not reach, the human beings itself is hope. 

For that, born in the imperfect, would we ever reach perfection...

It takes all, even in this kind of weather, we darkened the days. 

Since... 

I have so much energy when the weather comes back! (ˆ_-)-☆

It is like that, right? 

Or rather, it is because we are like that... no? 

(*ˆ_ˆ*)

Credit: polka-dot-jewel @ AHS Forum + AyuAngel.com
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment