☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 6 June 2009

[TA Message] no. 548: Let me ...

Let me ... 
No. 548 05-06-2009 22h40 


... me justify! 
What do you mean, what takes me? lol 

No, is that today, at the Haneda airport, the team came Kanto number for me. Thank you very much (*_*) 

I was not hyper calm? ? ? 

Is someone who questioned me: "you are sure it will (>_<)? ?"... 
Seriously, I will trèèèès well! ! ! 

To tell you how much I'm fine in the car which led me to the airport, there was a song that I love, I started to sing and dance! 

But this is what happened unfortunate incident ... 

I was so excited, I completely forgot that I was now sucking candy for the throat ... 

And piouf!ヽ(0)ノthat he is flying, and landed in my hair miserably. 

You know, seriously, girls will understand me better than anyone I think, you know how it's ch ... when a sweet or chewing gum sticks in her hair ... 
On the road from the airport and more, and I'll see you all? 
I can not meet you with a candy that hangs in my hair huh? lol 

Pfiou! efforts ... 
I ripped force lol 

But I almost panicked. 

Too well ... 

... enough for me nose bleeds! MDR! 

I can see? It was? ? ? lol 

And in fact, I was so concentrated that only my nose starts to bleed more, which Chon san particulèrement was calm Haneda. (When the gate control of the baggage does not ring, my blood pressure tends to rise. But not today lol) 

Aaaaaaaaaah 

Sorry to be like this! lol 

Just climb on the plane, I rushed into the toilet, I wet my hair to take off, I removed a few spots of blood (lol), but fortunately, arrived at Chitose airport, the Chon san was usual appointment, and I was able to meet all those who came to greet me! 

Whew! c'était super! d (-) 

It was long, huh? (*_*) 

Good! ! Tomorrow, first day Makomanai, it will be the concert "Dekkaido "(*), native land Shu chan, san and Rocky Zin! 

We will put the feeeeeeu !(_-)- ☆ 

(*) Set word "dekker" which means very large, enormous, and "Hokkaido" venue.

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment