☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Sunday 28 June 2009

[Ayu's Diary] I forgot (^_^; ) 28.06.09

Woah seriously..Ayu looks like she has gone back to the year 2000,  the year where she debuted! look at the picture below..her current hairstyle just looks exactly like on her very first concert tour 2000! She's getting younger and younger!

I forgot (^_^; )
 28-06-09 01:58

I posted something awhile ago but i forgot to attach the pictures, so I'm writing it again.

I was sleepy because it was early this morning. (or I'm sleepy because I've been up since early this morning, not sure.)

Let's sleeeeeeep.

Because it was really hot and sweaty today, these things were must haves!!!

diary_280609_1.jpg (24 KB)

Mineral water.

Isn't this drink holder cute? (*^_^*)

It prevented slippage and I was able to carry it all day ♪

And, Bancho and I had matching folding fans ♪ (?)

There was a really good smell of insense when I looked up and I felt good (healed?)

I'm doing some stretching with Momi and then going to sleep.

Everyone, please try to stretch before you go to sleep too.

When I have company, the feelings of getting up and down are different (talking about the stretching?)

Good night.

diary_280609_2.jpg (15 KB)

CAZAL vintage sunglasses ☆ (CAZAL being the brand name)

Credit: tokyoxjapanxfan @ AHS Forum
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment