☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 25 June 2009

[Ayu's Diary] Ayu is at overseas 25.06.09

I've jet lag,
2009/06/25 19:51 | ayu 


but I don't have time. 

So, somewhat, I'm overseas, and I'm the lead in almost the same time, I'm happy. 

My best friend Stan-chan, who always supports me in everything. 

diary_250609_1.jpg (14 KB)

So, I'm fine now. 

diary_250609_2.jpg (14 KB)

↑ 

This, was took by Bancho. 

Bancho's wooly(?) have tender feelings, I'm in the photo (*^_^*) 

Oh, this rose quartz necklace, I bought it a while ago ♪ Is an amulet ♪ ♪ ♪ 

diary_250609_3.jpg (16 KB)

Now, I'm going to dinner all together. 

A kago bag, caretaking. . . this is. 

diary_250609_4.jpg (26 KB)

Today, even thouh the the power of the sun with a pai-pai I, since yesterday, have a gentel and powerful spirit. 

From tomorrow I will become,,, invencible.

Credit: walking.proud @ AHS Forum
Shared by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment