☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 9 April 2009

[Translation] Cawaii magazine May 2009 issue article translation



The last day of shooting for Cawaii! Ayu was not very talkative. But plunging in the past, this is what she wanted to tell us. 


"You know, the same way we say that the end is a beginning, I think it happens to everyone at some point in his life, leaving for a" NEXT LEVEL ". This time, when I thought about this "NEXT LEVEL" I myself want to advance and I wanted myself to achieve it. But it is not something you decide on a whim or as a gamble, it is a challenge to be considered after accurately determined what you want to take for granted we are sure will not change. Because otherwise, it is hoped that an adventure. And when we reached, having our feet on the ground and to continue to stand, I think it must also remain open and at the same time continue to say what was in itself not ever change. So I have taken in hand and a new hope. Which is to be able to say "I am not mistaken. Tout va bien "and get a great insurance. " 

"Even during the production of this album," Every day was a repetition of hope followed by despair, "said Ayu. 

"The players have Cawaii probably also in their daily lives, several" NEXT LEVEL "I think. They move from one class to another, or they start a new job ... Of course, any new step leads to a bit of fear or lack of confidence, but I think the generation Cawaii must try everything, it is an adventure or a new challenge. There will also sometimes hurts, bad or sad moments, but even despite that, try something different from what was known hitherto always brings something positive, so I think whatever feelings one feels, the important thing is to feel something. In the end, will always come times when we say "it was a good thing I go through this ordeal." And conversely, if you tremble and the sacrifice, I think later, as an adult, you will regret it " 

"Precisely because I do not want to have regrets, especially if I decide it is" yes "or if" no ". Ayu but also his injuries. Including the decision to stop school to the school. 

"If I wanted to resume my studies, I could still go to school. But this is not it. I wanted more than memories of these times. They are gays or painful, whatever. Today I'm thinking the same thing, that is precisely why I do not want to be defensive and I want to try everything. I think my way of life has become so. Of course, there are times when school is not funny, or you do not want to go because we had a fight with someone, but afterwards, I assure you that we are glad to be gone. Maybe we do not believe me, I who was arrested just school. But for example, even if we find school boring, once adult, the act of thinking "I'm bored" becomes still good memories. Me, I do not remember this, and I really regret that. So please, for me, too, have the courage to go to school, you'll make lots of memories. Me in return, I will have the courage to sing with all my strength. "


Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment