☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 25 April 2009

[TA Photo+Message] no. 554 & no. 509

Photo 554: This is a bit ... 

hard to see? but, from left to right on the photo, Bancho, Minazô, SOU Chon-chan, Gori and Gyo-chan. 

The other photo, they watch us, it's Armageddon and Koichi. 
Today, even these two women have come to training! ♪

------------

PS 
No. 509 24-04-2009 17:25 


I forgot just now to answer the many messages very worried that you sent me by noting that, since the second day of Nagoya, on stage, I was wearing a bandage on the knee and a band keeping the elbow. 

You know, it's really not a serious injury. Really! 

Rather, it is psychological, although I do not put it would not affect my performance, really, I wear a simple precaution. 

The evidence, I am fairly fit for train to go to the gym! 

Thank you worry, and forgive me worry (T_T) 

You hear? my voice 
It calls your name 
You see? my face 
You smiled tenderly.

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment