☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Monday 27 April 2009

[TA Message] no. 513: Aaaaaaaah

Aaaaaaaah 
No. 513 27-04-2009 01h40 


I managed somehow to sing through (>_<)(>_<)(>_<) 

There have been several places audible, but the bottom of my heart, with all my body, I sang with all my strength. Thinking: "My wishes! (>_<) Get them up!" 

You know, with these Lives, which followed one after the other, my voice has gradually deteriorated ... 

Despite that, she held on, barely. 

Yesterday, in the second half of the first day in Shizuoka, my vocal chords were affected ... 
I was really worried about the Live today. I spent the night without success to regain confidence in me ... 

And since the rehearsal today, which was disastrous, I had more doubts and more doubts ... In fact, I really very scared. 

But when Live started, of course it was not the usual form but, incredibly, as if everything that preceded it was a lie, my voice worked. I thought it was a miracle. 

To say that just a few seconds before I could even talk ... 

When I climb on stage for the first song, all these faces full of smiles and tears, with the same expectations as usual ... I really felt all clearly distinguishable, really everything. 
"We, too, we love you ..." (/_;) 

So ... 
I'm not! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 
I have no right to abandon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Until the end, I will make this dream that never dies, that never stops! ! ! ! ! ! 
I was able to straighten the head. And keep it high. 


Today it was a Live whines ... 

But it was not sadness, it was not that. 

I'm really lucky. This feeling was too strong. They were tears that wanted to say that. 

It is very soon the concert Fukui. 
But thanks to the strength and the love that you gave me, I'll make a great Live. 

Really, thank you for everything. 

Thank you.

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough google english translation by Ayu's Story
Take out with full credits!

No comments:

Post a Comment