☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Thursday 12 February 2009

[TA Photo] Today's Photo no. 454 - 456

No. 454: I got it!

woooooooooooowヽ(0)ノ 

I managed to photograph while working in his lair training (lol) 

Second photo. 
Ah! I vuuuue! ! ! ! ! 
He has really bad air huh? (lol) 
But in reality, you know, it is very nice and very funny! ☆

No. 455: This is the famous ... 

Nobita-kun. 

If I tell you what to like him, is that once he returned to the hotel to work ... but it soon returned to the studio, saying: "I felt a little sad ..."! 

And then in the studio, he resumed his work in the Game Center.

 No. 456: Yesterday ... 

We had lunch on the terrace. 
A magnificent view you know ... 
Because it was beautiful, I thought to write my words on the terrace, but when I brought my computer, the wind was too strong because of him. 

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough Translation by: Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment