☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 24 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 461: On the computer

On the computer 
No. 461 22-02-2009 05h06 


Even today, you were very likely to come to Narita, thank you all! 0 ∈ ∋ ♪ 

You know, I am a woman who does not have to be traveling, you may think that I am accustomed. But for real, the plane, I like it. I am afraid. lol 
Also, I am one to never be able to sleep in flight. 
I am too afraid to sleep without defense in a space populated by people I know. 

That's why, when I'm on the road to an airport, I have my voltage is low lol 

But you're still here, you tell me great stories too, that I see so many faces lit by smiles, Chon-chan .... is saved! mdr! 

It is true, I'm serious. 

Today you have been so numerous, and more hyper (!) in shape, my morale is up in flèèèèèèèèèche! ! \ (O) / 
It was really super happy ♪ 

My tension was rising so that when "the Prince has bought sushi, an impressive amount for I do not know how many people, I discarded it and I swallowed everything!: 

To tell you how fast I ate it, I know that's all over before take-off! lol 

And then I had heartburn stomach! 

While having these persistent heartburn, I have aligned all Kitty-chan I was offered on the tablet of my seat and I was all smiles! 

And then, the most joyous moment for me ... ♪ 

I read all the letters you have submitted. 

And then I started crying with big tears. 


In short, those who swallowed without a word sushi, which at once leaves his Kitty-chan, full teeth smiles and began suddenly to cry. 

Pfffffff ..... ! lol 

I'm still a girl weird huh? 

This is the hostess who had to be surprised lol! 

I'm really sorry 


And then of course there are all those of "TA" who can not come to me or accompany me to the airport, I would tell them that their thoughts reach me, I forward them, I get surely! (*_*) V 


Do not worry, we are connected! 

And then there is not only the letters that gives me, there are the messages sent to me, I read all. You know, every day, I read all my messages! (_) V 

For this, I know you all very much! (*_*) 


Well, I'll take pictures. Of all these too cute Kitty! If I can make beautiful, I post in the "photo of the day". 



Still 5711km. 
Converted to hours, it's 6 hours 10 before I landed at San Francisco. 


Ah yes! 

It formalized the songs recorded from LIVE CD PCDL, n'est-ce pas? 

Well, when you put everything in place, just realize that we lack about 8 minutes! 

So we're going to say we will still add 1 or perhaps 2 extra songs! (*_*)(*_*)(*_*) 


Oops! 


Costaud, turbulence! 

My computer will fly! lol 

Closure.

Credit: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Rough translation by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment