☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Saturday 21 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 455 - 457

Woahh Ayu flew again to L.A for PV shooting?? didn't she just get back?
and the new PV director is LUIS HERNANDEZ who directed Bold & Delicious and Pride!

Pfffffff ...
No. 455 20-02-2009 12:35


I can't fly today, either.

In Los Angeles, Stan-chan and Luis await my arrival with the rest of the crew...

The crew is composed of the best technicians in New York or L.A
Such work... it's obvious that I want to do iiiit !

Whatever happens tomorrow, if I don't leave Japan, it's "time out."

Game over.

I'm motivated to go to Narita even if I don't have a ticket yet!

Do you want to join me in waiting for a cancellation? lol

Aaah!
No. 456 20-02-2009 12:48


I almost forgot! On the Panasonic website, as I told you some time ago, you may see the ads that I share with Pecoburi-sama and the dancers!

If there are those among you who have not seen it yet, I urge you to see it!

Yes...
No. 457 20-02-2009 20h49


...I'll go.

I'll go, but...

... my ticket ...

I got iiiiiiiiiiit ! ! ! ! !

Finally. To be more precise, of course it wasn't me who bought it.

It was in fact our Prince, who showed how imperative it was that I travel tomorrow.

And if I tell you how I'm going to go to L.A ...

First, I go from Narita to San Francisco.

And then from San Francisco to L.A we rented a private jet.

You know, I'm writing this with a nonchalant attitude...

but for many reasons, it's increeeeedible!

So I'll go?

I'll goooo ! ! ! ! !

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: ncognito @ AyuANgel.com
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment