☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 13 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 442 - 443

Again …
No. 442 13-02-2009 21h11 


I will try to publish my “video journal”

I come back laaater! ♪

vroouuum..! f(ˆーˆ;

Aaah …
No. 443 13-02-2009 21h56 


This time, the cameraman Cho-chan, in my opinion it was not quite that … (ゞ
The next time I viserai a level slightly hiiiiigher.

By the way, Morimoto san, he took images of a sacred quality! ! ! !
I would show them to you all!

They are so funny, it’s almost dangerous (lol)

Good going, I feel that I can not write my sentences correctly, I will turn to the photos of the day …

Salut!


Credit: ayublog
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Shared by Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment