☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 13 February 2009

[TA Message] no. 441: yeaaaaah! + Team Ayu Video Diary from L.A

yeaaaaah!
No. 441 12-02-2009 22h20


For once, I'll post my video blog!

Kaz edit it next to me ♪

The cameraman is ...

Chon-chaaaan! (^_^) v

Team Ayu Video Diary from L.A 
(It seems the video was taken by Ayu herself~ and she spoke some english!!)



Team Ayu ayu video diary from L.A [12/02/2009]

Uploaded by AyuAngel

Hello everyone, good evening, hello !

It's Stan chan hiiii !

and here...wow it's dark !

There are Morimoto san and Nobita kun !

Come on, tell me something !

What do you want we tell you ? 

Yea, everyone !

Nobita kun, tell something !

huumm...I'm Nobita kun !

Hey, He hasn't a cold hum ?

Ahhh ! He's here !! undergoing training !!

Yes, I Learn !

Aaaah, But Wait ! with this stuff behind, he has a zebra-striped face! He learn !

He's JK san !

Yes I Learn

Tell me something please, a comment

huumm, as I'm undergoing training...

Ahhh he's pale-faced !

Wait...Ah ! it's better

So, I'm CMJK

It's me who is called the fuddy-duddy !

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito @ AyuAngel.com
Shared by
Ayu's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment