☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Wednesday 21 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 406-408

(About RULE PV shooting)
Cold
20-01-2009 No. 406 ... ... 10.39 PM


I thought I have catch it, I feared, when a little while ago, Gori said:
"It's a rhinitis"
Given the diagnosis, so I think it's just rhinitis.

But what I have sneeze !

Yesterday, during the shooting of the new pub, I didn't stopped sneezing!

About it, the new pub is filming with Peko & Puri and 4 dancers ☆ a Girl team! It was joyful! (_) V

And then, during the waiting, as we were only girls, we had only girls' discussions, it was also great!
Incidentally, that was also an opportunity for Kayanotchi to express her natural power! (lol)

In the meantime, I can't forget the exploding discussions I have with "my sister Aki." I have even been afraid it, she told me in one stroke such stuff (lol)

I don't think you know her very well, but this "big sister Aki," she always playing even in private. Among all the dancers, I share crazy email only with her (lol)
In the past, sometimes we drinking during all the night and go directly on the shooting of a PV ...!

aaaah, I'm still off-topic!

Well, I love take advantage of girls who are my elders.

What summary! lol

Then, when the night came, we made a dancers casting for the PV of Rule.

And there, as we need only male dancers, I felt that I was leaving a girls college to be absorbed in a high school boys! lol

With all these dancers really gave everything they had, it was an atmosphere of great concentration.
Of course, and unfortunately, there were dancers who were not selected this time, but even after having failed, and heard their "thank you very much!" which seemed to express "I really tried my best!" I was sad at the same time but also amazed, I was in a state of mind really difficult to define.

With all those who have been selected, we will show you the best performance! ! !

Well I come back to my job!


... atishooo! (> y <; )


(A new CM shooting)
additional clause
21-01-2009 No. 407 ... ... 00.44 AM


What is this new CM? I received lots of messages asking me this, but I think that everything can't be officially revealed, then please, wait ...!

Otherwise, I also received lots of comments saying "A CM with a girl's team only, I have never seen it, I can't imagine ... suprise and high suspense " But you know, the one who is the more surprised is none other than me! lol

When I received the story board where it said "we want to ask you to make an ad with only girls as dancers and choirs", it was so far from what I could imagine that I have exclaim with a high voice: "REALLYY?!" lol

But it gives a great result! ♪ Great teamwork! (*_*)

And then ...

many of you write ...

This year, there are twice as much pollen than usual ... it's true? (O_O)

Finally ...

The person I quoted yesterday when I wrote "I think there are", in fact I believe that I read someone else who imited him, and for now, the original author is still not aware.

It's always like that with me ... lol

(About Ayu's dancers' ages)
additional clause 2
No. 408 21-01-2009 1.06 PM


I forgot to write.

There are many messages asking me about age of the dancers, but ...

it isn't at me to tell you that! lol

That I can say for now is that beside "Mommy Gomi", the whole team of boys is younger than me.

And all the girls team is older.

This is probably because there is a high labor turnover among boys?

Yesterday, all the boys who have managed the cast are all younger! wiiiiin !

And as it's a world that respect social order (*), even during rehearsals of the choreography, men use form of address toward girls!

As for Mom Gomi is "going my way!"

that's all ! lol

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito@AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment