☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Tuesday 20 January 2009

[TA Message] no. 405: TADA ...

Another message from Ayu~
what's with her these days anyway?
but anyway, can't wait for her details of what she has done lately :)

-----------------------------------------

TADA ...

No. 405 20-01-2009 05.38 AM

... IMAMBO! (*)

So today, first half was "Ladies' day".

Second half was "Men's day".

And in between, it was a lonesome fight !

Well, I can't stop running, but this time I will not have the strength to write more.

Tomorrow, I will tell you everything in detail.


Ah! If I find a picture that looks nice, I post it just now.

I think there are

The artist said that this time, I love it!


Good niiiiiight !!

Credit: Linza-mo @ AHS Forum
Source: Incognito@AyuAngel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment