☆ Welcome To Ayu's Story ☆

♥ Purchase your J-POP stuff from here ♥

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE FROM AYU'S STORY FOUNDER, LENY GIAM!

Friday 23 January 2009

[Photo] Asia Tour 08 DVD & Booklet pictures

Wow! I've been wondering how AyuChina member could get the DVD earlier before the release date, I also want my copy now!! can't wait!
anyway, no offense to the Taiwanese fans, but I still don't like the idea of putting "Live in Taipei" on the DVD cover unless the Asia Tour was only held in Taiwan, i mean, why don't avex trax release each DVD for each countries? and for Japan itself? but, never mind, just a little of my rants~ 
anyway, aside from that, i love the packaging :)

Click the pictures for the larger version













Credit: LacusClyne @ AHS Forum
Source: Beat @ Ayu China

No comments:

Post a Comment